ESGAP (the ESCMID Study Group for Antibiotic Policies) and SPILF (the French ID society) are launching the AB-Duration survey.
- Duration of antibiotic therapy is a not completely solved issue for many infectious syndromes.
- Therefore, we aim to explore current practices regarding durations of antibiotic treatments in common infections, in order to get an international picture on the topic.
The survey is intended for (senior or trainee) specialists in Infectious Diseases or Clinical microbiology, or clinical pharmacists, or any healthcare professional part of an antimicrobial stewardship team worldwide, provided that these professionals regularly give advice on antibiotic prescriptions (outside their own department).
- The questionnaire will take around 5 to 7 minutes.
- It is strictly anonymous.
- If you want to participate, you can find the questionnaire here.
- The survey will stay open until the end of November 2016.
Don’t hesitate to share this post, and/or the attached slide, to colleagues who might be interested in participating. We thank you very much for your help.
Prof. Céline Pulcini (ESGAP secretary)
on behalf of the AB-Duration scientific committee (Bojana Beovic, Guillaume Béraud, Bernard Castan, Oliver J. Dyar, Rémy Gauzit Philippe Lesprit, Gabriel Macheda, Céline Pulcini, Pierre Tattevin, and Nathalie Thilly)